On-site Installation and Training
One of the many services that Advanced Clustering provides is installation. We coordinate arrival times with our clients, and handle all aspects of installation, from unboxing to trash removal. Our engineers will remain on site until the cluster is 100% operational and accepted as complete.
In addition to installation, we also include on-site training for our clusters. These sessions familiarize the system administrators with not only the hardware, but with the cluster management tools we provide. Training can be adapted to meet specific needs and can include up to 10 users.
If you are new to clustering, or an old pro, let Advanced Clustering Technologies help assess your existing environment and make suggestions to maximize your compute dollars. Some of the ways include:
- Assessing your current state of computing capabilities relative to code being run, including architecture and network topology
- On-site visits to evaluate compute centers
- Making cluster recommendations based on your test cluster results
- Integrating existing equipment into new clusters
- We will even provide assistance for other manufacturers' clusters
- Providing budgetary quotes during grant writing stage (including both NSF and CFI applications)
Advanced Clustering Technologies can remotely administer your cluster, so you can focus your energies on your research. Through the use of IPMI and iKVM, we can implement any changes you need, add new users, update existing software, and much more. Please contact your sales representative for more information regarding this service.
Advanced Clustering offers a full recycling program, find more information about this free service.