As a Senior Account Executive at Advanced Clustering, you will be responsible for fostering both existing and potential customer relationships, increasing sales and driving profitable revenue. To achieve sales goals, you will work closely with marketing, system integration and customer support.
- Computer hardware experience required; past HPC sales experience and familiarity with Linux preferred
- Previous government and educational sales experience
- Strong organizational skills and motivation to complete projects, with the understanding this may require working outside core business hours when needed
- Expert communication skills including: verbal, written, and telephone
- Knowledge of computer hardware and an understanding of what drives HPC
- High school degree required
- Bachelors degree preferred but not mandatory based on experience
- Ability to travel on limited basis
Attributes and Responsibilities include:
- Dedication to superior customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Effective follow-through skills and organization
- Build brand awareness in the HPC community
- Expert prospecting, marketing and closing skills
- Ability to gain and retain clients by developing strong customer relationships
- Respond to RFP's and RFI's
- Self motivation to reach and exceed goals and revenue quotas
- Thorough understanding of the HPC clustering business
- Interest in learning about new technologies and the ability to communicate benefits to existing and future clients
- Honesty, integrity and a solid work ethic are mandatory
Position is Kansas City Metro based, some travel is required.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume with salary requirements. All resumes will be reviewed, and qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Email your resume to: